Saturday, May 3, 2014

Custom Template Services

Happy Saturday everyone!

It's a gorgeous day here! I hope you're having a wonderful day where you are too!


I wanted to share my weekly lesson plan template with you! I've finally got it exactly where I want it. I really enjoy customizing my own templates and wanted to offer my services to you!



If you're tired of trying to make commercialized lesson planners work for you, let me help you out! 

Simply fill out the form under "Contact Me"(on right side bar) with the following details:

-Name
-E-mail address
-Template you wish to be customized (weekly lesson plan/daily lesson plan/ student checklist/etc.)
-Theme/colors you have in mind
-Any other requests

*Basic customizations (similar to templates you've seen on this blog) start at $10, everything included.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...